5 TIPS FOR THE PERFECT MINIMAL AESTHETIC & HOW I EDIT MY INSTAGRAM PICTURES






Hi everybody, so today I'm going to be doing a really requested post, this is how I edit my Instagram pictures and how I keep my white minimal feed.
Well, I'm going to give you my 5 tips for the perfect, minimal neutral classy Instagram feed. Definitely keep reading if you want to check out my Instagram tips and discover apps that I use.


1. USE AN INSTAGRAM PLANNING APP


Okay, this app saved really my life!  Basically it's call Planolywhich is an app that you can use to pre-plan your feed and schedule your posts. 
I think that this app is the most helpful app, because it is normal that I want to see a photo before posting it and this app allows you to do it for your own feed, whether you want to have a look minimal, neutral or not this app is definitely for you! It is an app that all lovers of Instagram should have because gives me the ability to drag and drop the different photos I want to upload on Instagram!

2. WHITE IS THE KEY


Another thing that I really recommend for making that perfect matching feed is checking the white balance of your photos. A lot of people want to have a neutral look using so much white in photos. We know that even if you take a photo with a professional machine white won't always be perfect. 
Therefore I would recommend an app that I think everyone knows, is call Facetunewhat I really love to do personally with this app is to lighten and make really shining white, believe me the difference you'll notice much. Because in many photos you can see more yellow toned white, while others have a more blue white, it will not look perfect. That's why it's important to stick to the same white balance/white with every photo you edit!


3. FIND YOUR OWN FILTER 


Another very important thing are the filters, I am really obsessed with filters, I personally believe that give an extra touch to the photo. Choose your filter is not a easy job, you have to consider what you like and what is the underlying theme of your Instagram, photos of youtravel, food, etc...
Here I show you an example of one of my selfie been modified by the app VSCO.




You can immediately see the difference between the two photos; both are fine but the second is more intense has higher contrast, is more powerful.
The filter that I use, and I love is A6, which then I slide to my taste, if you want to know more about this, write down in the comments!



4. CHOOSE YOUR COLORS


Another important thing for me, for an aesthetic feed, are the colors. You must choose for minimal feed three maybe four main colors, because I feel that more colors  for example seven or eight do not create harmony you know, there isn't a balance and order in your Instagram. But if you like it's okay, but you must know this isn't a minimal and aesthetic mood.In my Instagram I prefer to mix the black, white and a little of grey, I thing that this three colors fit perfectly between them.


5. HAVE A NEGATIVE PICTURES


The last but not the least, is one of my favorite tips. In my Instagram If you look you see that I am always in the center of the picture, the focus is on me, and than around me there is a lot of negative space. You can opt for blank space just to keep very open, so your eyes only focus to one thing, they are not distracted by other stuff in the picture.





Hope you enjoyed this blogpost, I hope you can apply this tips to your Instagram feed, If you want leave me a comment below, I wish you a beautiful weekend.

Bye xoxo.















No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig