HOW TO: FIND YOUR STYLE












Today I'm here writing this post for you, I'm going to talking about fashion and style. I know finding personal style can be a struggle, for me it was so....
I've always loved a little of all different style (girly, sporty, chic etc.) and it was not easy "belong" to one, because let's face it, now if you don't belong to something you don't feel special, but I think it's a mistake to think that. 
I do not belong to any category and styles I have my own style and I'm very proud of this.

There are two categories of girl or boy why not!
In one hand we have people like me that mix the styles; for example I mix what I like and I take different aspects of different styles that I like and mixed in an outfit, okay maybe it doesn't make sense but okay...
So, I've groungy style of me, you know ripped mom jeans, crop tops, basic t-shirt, fishnet tights hight-top converse, and also I have another side of me that is very classic, lace heels and like nude bodycon dresses, I like to mix them and that is my style. 
And If you mix your style I think honestly, that it will be the easies and best way for be yourself. 

If you don't find yourself you don't know what you belong to, you don't belong to one, you need to learn to be just you, maybe you don't have need to mix, maybe one day you be one style and another day another different style, and that's not weird, because is just you!
But if you really don't know which one is your style and what you like, follow your heart.... no, seriously, I hate when someone tells me this! 

So, do you know that some shops have in their own store different styles? 
For example Forever 21, do you know how like the store is categories into like different sections of styles, so this is amazing, you can walk around and be attracted to one of the styles, just follow what your eyes captures; 
You must choose the one that makes you happy, don't listen to others about your style if you like it wear it: this should be a way of life you won't believe?

Another thing, maybe the most important, you must be confident about yourself, if you are confident not matter what you wear, you will be always beautiful!
I really hope this helped you, and give some advice if this didn't helped you, you can write me free in the comments below, I'll be very happy to answer you.

I love you guys so much.
Bye Bye xoxo



















No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig