MARBLE HOME DECOR












One of my favourite things are change the colors and style of my room;  pastel colours can be a bit girly sometimes, and I’m no girly girl, I prefer adding marble pieces to my interior. Marble has the same, fresh, light vibe going on, without being too feminine. Marble has a formidable history and a reputation that tends toward the stately and majestic.By now you can add the marble anywhere you want... today I will show you, mine preferred of the year. 


I love marble round cutting boards on which you can add that preferred, candles, flowers and jewels; you can find all of this from H&M, Anthropologie for the price of 22$ and skimming through the pages of Pinterest; if you have some questions let me know, I'll be happy to answer you.






























No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig