NEW YEAR WEEKEND AND RESOLUTIONS




                        

This 2016 is ended thank goodness by now! It was an enough difficult year, for the exams in school, for many lost friendships and for other occasions...
But it is ended to the great one, in the best of the ways, with a special New Year's eve in mountain together to friends and parents, in some words this was amazing!

Last year I made a new years resolutions that I VERY much surpassed and that makes me so so happy! 
Here I am starting 2017 with appointment, hope and trust in all the things that I do.
Remember: Keep doing whatever makes you happy and stay true to who you are!


This years resolutions:

- Spend more time with God
- Open a Youtube channel
- Hit 100k+ On IG
- Be more risk taking with my fashion
- Be confident with myself


Lets hope I can get these done in 2017!































No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig