OOTD MINIMAL CLOTHES









I am in love with minimal style, because is unmistakable and also because is simple and elegance at the same time. Black hoodie, distressed or not, black jacket, white and grey crop top, t-shirt of any tipe, black and diamond chokers, ripped jeans, long or short skirts just EVERYTHING. In this photos there're some of my favorite clothes. 
The skirt in black and white, like a cow lol, is from Moschino Boutique, also the white and cute t-shirt to the right is from Gaelle Paris; 

I've got to the right a pair of black trousers from Missoni, that I'm obsessed, in the middle I've a pair of white ripped jeans from Forever 21,There are, also, some thing that I've bought, when, last year in December I went to NYC in one of my favorite shops, you can see in fact the bag that I've kept, guess what... Barneys! Where I saw some of Justin Bieber's clothes!

OMGGGG ( I leave you a photo of promoting his concert)



































1 comment

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    irish tshirt

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig