GUCCI'S ITEMS EVERY GIRL MUST HAVE






This is a new section, in which I will speak of must have of the various brands, each week it will be the turn of a new brand. 




Today we begin with Gucci, who doesn't know Gucci? 


   I'm talking about the slipper leather Princetwon.

Seriously, I don't mean to brag but we Italians know about fashion. I love getting dressed following the latest trends, I know that some of this stuff is expensive but I thing that sometime is nice to treat yourself with something cool. In this period there is a pair of shoes, that for my opinion are.... OMG!



  • Gucci's slidder leather Princetwon 








This shoes that I'm obsessed with it, are so comfortable and so easy to match to your outfit. Are trimmed with or without a soft fur, and are also available in other colors and embellished with embroidered applications. You recognize this shoes from the classic clamp that sets Gucci.
They are so amazing worth any price, they are in some ways a men's model, but if you put them I guarantee that you always wear.



  • GUCCI'S BAGS AND BELTS




Another things that all the girls in this planet must to have, are the classic and elegance Gucci's bag and the simple belt. You will see, that bags everywhere seriously, in Italy all the girls have one.









I really like this bags, because are always fashionable, without tiring; Gucci has so many models of bags for all the type of girls; you will see... the classic handbag in different extent, the mini shoulder bag that is so cute and the pochette that is always gorgeous, and always perfect for the occasions.
Gucci's bags have various texture, for example the leather the matelassé and the simple fabric; in my case I prefer the bags in leather, I love the effect they do.
The belts are so elegant, and are a must have, I love the black one with the gold detail is so classic and you can wear for a elegant and classic outfit or why not with a pair of jeans or ripped jeans with a classic shirt, seriously this is amazing.





  • GUCCI'S FOULARDS






And the last thing that I'm gonna show you, is one of the most classic and timeless of Gucci.
The foulards and the scarves. 
                              







Gucci's foulards are in some words ART really art, the design is so incredible and sophisticated, with always their fantastic logo; 
I have some foulards in my country house hanging on the wall to beautify the environment, now... you think that I'm stupid, you're saying, "why she don't use them?" 
But if you don't try you don't know how much they can they be beautiful to keep as pictures in your room.




See you next time with a new brand, 
Bye Bye.






























No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig